Policies & Procedures
– All families pay one annual membership fee of $35.
– Tuition is monthly and due at the first class of each month
-15% sibling or multiple class discount; 30% discount for 3 or more children from the same family.
– You must provide a 2 week notice if you are discontinuing a class. It is otherwise assumed that you will remain in class through the Exhibition May 22-23rd.
*NEW!*All families must have a valid Credit Card on file with NVTC that will be auto-drafted on the 15thof each month in the event of non-payment of tuition by that date.
Kinder-gym make-ups may be taken in another class. Please call in advance to schedule.
– All other make-ups may be taken at scheduled open gyms – Fridays from 7-8:30. See website for details.
Proper Gymnastics attire is required. Girls need a leotard (no skirt). Long hair must be up in a pony tail. Boys wear t-shirt and athletic shorts. Shoes must be worn for ninja.
– The Fall-spring semester begins in September and goes through the Exhibition in May. You will receive information in the early spring regarding details and apparel.
– Only registered students are allowed on the gym floor during their scheduled class time. All parents, siblings, and others please stay in the waiting room.
– Please do not allow children to play upstairs or in the parking lot..
– Please inform us if someone not on the registration form is picking up your child.
– Check the website for regularly scheduled dates and closings.
– We do not follow a school calendar, and are not closed for minor holidays or teacher in-service days.
– Closings due to inclement weather will be posted on social media and the website